Tuesday, January 24, 2012

serena


I had a paper-cut, cookbook and whiteboard in my photograph.
I chose them because they describe my new life of studying abroad in US.
I like some traditional things in china. We have spring Festival holiday in this weekend in china. So I put the paper-cut on the door to celebrate this holiday. In china, the red paper-cut means happiness and luck in nest year.
Another thing is a whiteboard in my room. It had very interesting sentence on the whiteboard. My friend wrote" I can not speak chinese" on it. It always reminds me to speak english. Everything is english first. It improve me to practice my speaking skill. I think that is good for me.
The last thing I put on the photograph that is my new cookbook. I never cooked before I came to US. So it's difficult to me. I try to study and make some traditional chinese food in the future. The dumplings are the first thing  that I want to making. I think I will do it better soon.
All the things in the photograph can describe my new life in US recently. That the reason why I put these together to introduce myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment