Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CoCo


 I chose a travel book, a camera and a speaker in my photo. These
three things stand for my life.
     Travel is a very important part in my life. If I make a plan to go
somewhere, I will read some travel books about that place. "Lonely
Planet" is a nice book for travel. It helps me to find good
restaurants, cheaper hotels and interest places every time.
     I like taking photo. I always take my camera when I go to other
places. I will take photo of some people walking on the street. I
also like taking photo for some animals when I see them. I love to
record different lives using my camera.
     I put a speaker in my photo because I love music. Without music, I
do not know how to life. When I have time at home I will turn the
speaker on to let the music fill of my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment