Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kevin


    White parogvaph about your photo.
  I chose my computer, phone and car key. I chose the computer, because, everyday if I want to finish all the homework I need to use computer. I have homework everyday, some homework, I just use computer to do it, so, computer helps me do much thing.
  I chose my phone, because, phone is very convenient, I can call every people, if I am bored, I can use my phone play some little games. In last semester, I go back China, in the plane, I'm bored, I just look around in the plane, that time, I took my phone play much little games, it is nice for me.
  I chose car key, because, I like my car too much, I think a good car can give me enjoyment , I look a good car, I have happy mood, I drive car time, it is very passion, so, I study in American, car give me much convenient, if I want to buy something, I can dirve do it, this things in my life are importent for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment