Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ALEX


Hi!

My name is Alex . Im from Ecuador, I like very much to play football also I enjoy just walk around and see how nice is outside.

--What objects?

I chose 3 different objects, but I could not find objects that complete describe myself  Who I am, so I chose a world map ,a TV show (Supernatural), and gloves.

--Why you composed chose them?

I chose them because, first the world map is something that Im going to do soon. I really like to travel and my dream is to take a trip around the world. The second one is my first America TV show and I like it so I spend time and money in this seasons.

And the last one(gloves), the meaning for me is like When you don't have something to do , You should be doing something and for me work out is a great choice for me , but You can choose whatever way maybe football, basketball,pin pon , etc.

--Why you composed the photo the way you did?

I didn't compose the photo in anyway just I took the picture this mornig the next time Im going to think composition in a artistic way.








No comments:

Post a Comment