Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sister Hien


                                                                                                                        Sister  Hien Pham
My Photo

            I am Sister Hien Pham The Holy Rosary Sister. My Convent lives in New Orleans East. I love Vietnamese culture. I took my photo in my convent . The photo has 1 vase lucky plant and two happy New Year cards, the year is dragon in 2012. I chose this photo because Vietnamese New year is on Monday January 23, 2012. The Mary Queen of Vietnam Church will have a big festival on January 27, 28 and 29. It has three days celebration. During on these days they will have a lot of Vietnamese foods on the festival day. They also will have music and singers will come to sing many Vietnamese songs. Many people will come to listen to music and enjoy to eat the Vietnamese foods especially they will be all together to meet and to talk with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment