Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Olena The description of photos


Hello everybody, I am Olena. I am from Ukraine. In my first photo I put some flowers, seashells, and one picture. I like to bring home a few different things and place them in different places in my house. These seashells I brought back from Florida, when I traveled with my family. I like to buy little pictures with different colors and different meanings and put them on the wall. I like when I have real flowers in my home. All of these things make my home warm, more beautiful, and more comfortable. It’s so interesting when you can change a place, when you live in different ways.

On the second one I put different beads. I think it is so nice when   you can change your clothing, to make it more expressive. You can be a painter in your life, working with colors, working with different things. It’s so nice for a woman to dress up in beautiful clothing  and put some style beads around the neck. It can be one color or a mix for different colors.

And in the third one I put three books. They are books that can help me in my future, to create it, and change it for the best. My dream is to be a lawyer and I need to read a lot of   special books. An important book is the LSAT one, a book which can help me to prepare for the most important test if I decided to go to a law school.  Also, it is so interesting for me to read Law books. I can find similarities and differences between American law and Russian law.

No comments:

Post a Comment