Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Olena: Words in Signs


“I wish I would have it”

This photo was taken in the famous restaurant “House of Blues”. I chose this photo because I think it’s a good composition of food and picture.  It is the picture of Afro-Americans woman which close her eyes and thinking about something pleasant. The food it is one of the thing that bring us happiness. When I opened my imagination I can tell she think “What’s the delicious food, I wish I would have it”.


“FOR SALE”

“I have a good truck for sale. It’s almost new and always clean. This monster is not only a good drive but is a good swim. ”

I think about this when I look on the picture. I don’t know how this car got there and how long has been on that place, however, it looks good. It doesn’t have any rust. When I look this photo I think about joke. In the same time it was not much fun for someone who lost a vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment