Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Luiza: Words of Happiness



PARKING - the act of a person or thing that parks especially a vehicle.

BRAZILIANS - the people who born in Brazil

ONLY - without others or anything further

ALL -   the whole off

OTHERS - additional or further

WILL - am (is, are, etc.) about or going to (presente singular first person)

BE - to exist or live

TOWED - an act or instance of towing (NOUN) ------- to pull or haul (a car, barge, trailer, etc.) by a rope, chain,or other devic (VERB)

Why? I chose this picture because as I am from Brazil, I found it funny when I saw an image of those in the U.S..


AMEN - it is so; so be it (used after a prayer, creedor other formalstatement to express solemn ratification or agreement).

 SUPER - an article of a superior quality, grade, size, etc.

SAINTS any of certain persons of exceptional holiness of life, formallyrecognized as such by the Christian Church, especially by canonization.
In the image is a football team of New Orleans.


WHY? I liked this image, because since the first day I arrived in New Orleans I noticed how people love and cheer for the team, all the houses adorned with flags and other things for the saints! and this picture shows when they won the superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment